At 5:30 AM we woke up to make our way to the famous Stonehenge. It was early, but luckily
we got to sleep on the bus. We finally arrived at 8 and were able to go inside and touch the rocks!
Not only is going to Stonehenge a once in a lifetime opportunity, but being able to go inside of
the is very very rare. We had a blast, and besides me putting my hand in bird poop...it was a
great experience!


Group Picture!


After going to Stonehenge we made our way to Wells...not Wales. It is the smallest town in
England, and its only a town because it has a Cathedral. The Cathedral was beautiful, much
different then Westminster, but I love them both.



Neatest steps...you can't quite tell here, but they were so neat. Its crazy to think that these
cathedral are older then our entire country!

Bishops Palace...located right behind the cathedral. It is so pretty, and is rented out for weddings! Can you say perfect?!

One of my favorite places yet, has been Stourhead. It was beautiful, despite the cold! It
was terribly cold. AND this is where the notorious romance scene from Pride and Prejudice
was filmed!



This is the spot!

Soo beautiful!



I'm terrible, I know, but I can't remember what this tower is called...all I know is that it's over 200 steps to the top, and is freezing up top!

No comments:
Post a Comment