Monday, June 1, 2009
SO behind
ok so I'm officially the worst and most behind blogger in the blog world. I need a whole catch up day where I can just sit and edit and post pictures and write, oh and have high speed internet connection. But since it's not a perfect world, I can't. I wish it were. There is so much I need to post about. Just a few: Paris...2 weekends ago, Scotland...this last weekend, and all the fun days in between! I'll try my hardest to get some good posts up. I don't really know how faithful I can be to that, considering we have 13 days left in London and the to do list has piled up beyond belief! like i said, i'm trying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 days?! Wow! Time flies!!! I hope you find a few minutes to put up pictures though :) I love seeing your pics and hearing about it!
ReplyDelete