Day 1: first stop Porthcurno, cutest small fishing village and Truro cathedral




















Day 2: Tintagel...supposedly where King Arthur lived. It was SO beautiful, I loved every minute of it. Some of the most breathtaking views I've ever witnessed. I wish I could take everyone there to know what I'm talking about but these pictures will have to suffice! We also toured theold post office built there, I think build in the 14th century, but I took no pictures.
This was my favorite, sitting on the edge of this cliff looking out to the ocean and down to the cliffs. I could've stayed there for hours!











After Tintagel we quickly visited St. Michael's Mount and Landsend


Day 3: first stop Exeter to visit the cathedral and Chawton, where Jane Austin resided for a portion of here life.
The excursion to Cornwall was fabulous. We loved it! It was definitely exhausting and I was ready to be home. I do miss our suite that had 3 beds for 2 girls, hot cocoa and tea nightly, our pool and the sauna, fun bus rides with HP, and just good times being with the entire group! Cornwall is beautiful, it honestly is. Its quaint and some of the most beautiful countryside. Lots of history and much to see and we definitely saw a lot!

I love all your pictures!!! You look so beautiful and look like you're having so much fun. I miss you so much brookie! :) Get back here so that you can plan my wedding!
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful!! Your pictures are amazing :) I love you!
ReplyDelete