I just wanted to give my parents a little shout out and wish them a Happy Anniversary! This is the only picture I could use because my computer crashed so it'll have to do. 22 years of marriage and 3 kids later, and they are still so in love. I wish I was there to tell you in person but I love you both so much and am so lucky to be your daughter. You both have been the greatest examples to me and I hope that one day I can be as happy as the two of you! I love you so much and miss you guys terribly! xoxox
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
happy happy
I just wanted to give my parents a little shout out and wish them a Happy Anniversary! This is the only picture I could use because my computer crashed so it'll have to do. 22 years of marriage and 3 kids later, and they are still so in love. I wish I was there to tell you in person but I love you both so much and am so lucky to be your daughter. You both have been the greatest examples to me and I hope that one day I can be as happy as the two of you! I love you so much and miss you guys terribly! xoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You have the cutest family!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THEM. You have the most amazing family in the world and I'm happy to call them my family too. Please give them a ring and tell them happy anniversary from me too. Tell them I love them! Miss you brookie
ReplyDelete