Friday, June 5, 2009
sad sad sad day
today was supposed to end on a really good note. I got to visit the London temple, and it was beautiful and just an all around neat experience. The day was wonderful. I got on my computer after dinner...and my biggest fear came to pass, my computer CRASHED. Yes, it crashed. Uh hello?? Not ok. I'm so sad. I ran straight to the apple store on Regent Street (found out its the biggest one in the world) I thought they could do something for me, apparently not. So basically my pictures, my life and everything else on that computer are gone forever. Sad day. I think my postings will be minimal, as if they weren't already! I'm going back to the apple store tomorrow at 9 am when they open. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Brookie! i just found your blog through Liz! I am sooo excited! The camera you have with you in London is INCREDIBLE! Your pics are amazing! We will have to go to lunch and catch up when we both get home. miss you girl. ps you are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete