Wednesday, June 3, 2009

mom I want to go to Brighton too!

Brighton is the "new barcelona" did you know that?
I did. 
And even though I've never been to Barcelona I would love to go, but Brighton was lovely itself. What a gorgeous day to be out on the beach. My dad told me I was spoiled, and I would say I've gotten pretty lucky here. 
We went to Brighton to visit the Pavillion built by King George the 4th. We were told it would be different then anything we've seen so far, and it was. Its so pretty, and to think it was his summer home! King George seemed to be a little rebellious, luckily he pulled it together before becoming King. (none of these are my pictures below)
i l o v e the beach so much 

I also loved that we are pulling out our warm clothes. It feels glorious. Its been in the 80's in London, can you believe it? We've been seriously blessed with gorgeous weather. 



After Brighton, we headed back onto the coach (one thing I'm not going to miss from London) to the Bodiam Castle.

It was too sunny and bright, but these pictures were definitely worth posting. Lauren and I, captured. 


{Moat and All}



1 comment:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! Brighton is so the new Barcelona, except better!

    ReplyDelete